Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of Class!

Hooray! My first day of classes left me pretty drained, but I felt good about the experience! 3rd-6th graders were AMAZING.. but with the little ones, I have my work cut out for me. They need to be active, constantly! There were two boys who were downright naughty. They ran up to the board and erased things, started pulling on the projector, when I pointed to their seats one of them shouted "Aniyo!" and they wouldn't play games according to directions either. It was very frustrating and the language barrier was evident. I am going to go in-depth into rules and consequences tomorrow.

My classes are approximately 40 minutes long and starting at 2:00 to 2:40 I have 1st/2nd grade, From 3:00 to 3:40 is 3rd/4th grade, then from 3:40 to 4:20 is 5th/6th grade. My school is very relaxed about.. everything!



It is a relief I think.. but why am I so uneasy? o.0

I am going to try uploading photos to Facebook now. Others seem curious why my photos don't surface there, and the uploading process doesn't seem to be dreadful right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment