Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seoul Sistas

Took off for Seoul this weekend with the dream team; Corrie, Stephanie and Emily! I cannot reiterate enough how awesome it is to have these three ladies in my Korean life! I only wish they lived closer so I could go on more adventures with them!


ANYWHO, our destination was the G20 Summit Concert / Asia Song Festival at Olympic Stadium in Seoul. There we some of Asia's (but mostly Korea's) top pop music groups/ singers including; 2PM, KARA, B2ST, BoA, AND the crown prince of Korea himself, RAIN! Jackie Chan was supposed to be there, but it was a damned lie. We got a video of him saying hello in badly dubbed Korean.

Following the concert, we found a lovely love motel to rest our heads and went dancing in Hongdae. It was a damn good night.

The following day, we met up in Myeongdong for some shopping time! Myeongdong is a dangerous place indeed-- Especially the 4-story Forever 21 store. We ate curry for dinner and went our separate ways. But had a dramatically adorably ridiculous rendition with the four of us singing "All My Loving" in Seoul Station.

Coming home to Jochiwon after such an amazing weekend kinda blew, and Monday was the coldest day I've had here. Luckily my parka from back home arrived just in time! It kept me cozy on a listless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment