Monday, September 1, 2014

Living and Loving Lithuania!

"Lithuania, huh? I think I had a friend who lived there... or maybe it was Latvia."

Around April of this year, I had a friend recommend to me the Lithuanian State Scholarship Program. Essentially, this program pays for you to stay a month in Lithuania and learn language classes while enjoying cultural outings. I applied, I got in, and I had an experience I will never forget!

I encourage all interested parties to apply for this scholarship! http://www.smpf.lt/en/statescholarships 

The beautiful summer balloons in Vilnius's "Uzupio Republic" August 6, 2014. 
\
A scavenger hunt across Vilnius with students from Armenia, Georgia, Poland, and the USA on August 7th, 2014.
 At the Lithuanian capital building August 9th.

 Lithuanian Traditional Circle Dancing.

 Taking a weekend side-trip in Riga, Latvia with my friend Irene from Ukraine.

Another side trip to Talinn Estonia with Irene and Nadia.






No comments:

Post a Comment