Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Less than 2 weeks!

I have begun my obligatory travel blog.

TaLK, Teach and Learn in Korea Program, talk.go.kr, informed me that I will be leaving from Atlanta on one of three potential dates; August 1st, 2nd or 3rd! So, regardless of my actual date of departure, I now have less than two weeks until I take my chances on a big jet plane and leave for Korea.

Those of you who may not already know, I will be teaching English to Korean public school children for a 6 month contract from August 4th 2010 to January 31st, 2011.

So far I know I will be placed in the Chungnam (Cheungchungnam-do) province on the West coast of South Korea which begins about 50 miles south of Seoul. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chungnam

I'm going to send people a link to this blog so they can check up on me; see that I am not dead and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment